Wednesday, December 12, 2012

five months

Our beautiful baby is five months old this week! Andrew learned to giggle and it's the best sound in the world. Nate and I would be quite something to watch, as we'll do just about anything to make him laugh. He's been sitting on his own for a few weeks and can get down on his tummy to reach the toys we set around him. It still surprises me to walk into the room and find him in a different spot than where I put him! Here's his five month pictures:



Remember when he used to lay nicely next to Curious George? Not so much anymore...



We had our last visit with our social worker yesterday! She's been such an important part of our life for the last year and it seems so weird that we won't be seeing her on a regular basis anymore. We now just have to wait until after January 16th to go to court and make Andrew officially a Buys! We'll meet with our lawyer sometime in the next few weeks and then he'll let us know when the court date is. We're looking forward to it!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. I would like you to post a video of him giggling! I can't wait to see him and Beckham in 8 days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem with the video is that I would be a complete idiot in it:) Can't wait to see you!

      Delete
    2. Solution: Post a video of Andrew giggling at NATE being a complete idiot!

      Delete
  2. You're right. Andrew's giggle is the best!

    ReplyDelete