Monday, May 12, 2014

proud moments

Andrew had his last swimming lesson tonight and I am proud to say, he passed the parent/tot level :) I had a meeting tonight, so Nate took him to his last lesson. I made sure to send the camera with them and after I saw the pictures, I was sad I missed it! Here is Andrew and his cousin, Beckham, displaying their certificates.






Our next challenge is moving Andrew from the crib into a bed! We wanted to keep the nursery as is, in hopes that we'll need it in the near future for our next baby. I have been painting, decorating and sewing for Andrew's new room and he really likes it. Here is his new bed, which so far has only been used as a trampoline. I'm hoping once the excitement wears off, he might actually sleep in it!
I am proof-reading and ordering our Shutterfly book this week, which will be used as our profile book for our adoption agency to show expectant couple. Hopefully next week we'll be on the "waiting family" list!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a photo of Andrew's new room when you're finished with it! And Good job, Andrew on the swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew's first certificate - that is adorable. I'm proud of you, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete