Thursday, August 21, 2014

frozen

We are about 6 months behind, but have finally caught up and jumped on the Frozen bandwagon. We watched the movie one rainy Saturday and Andrew loved it. I made the mistake of playing some of the Frozen songs on youtube one afternoon and now we hear "Frozes!" every time we're using the computer. I borrowed the movie from our neighbor after too many replays of "Let it Go".

Andrew and his cousin, Beckham, who is also a fan of Frozen!

Andrew is talking all the time and repeats just about any word he hears. He's even been able to say a few sentences that are all understandable and actually make sense. A few recent favorites:
"Please have more cookies" and "I go baseball too!" (when Nate leaves for his softball games). We did go to a lot of softball games this summer and Andrew loves playing baseball any chance he gets.
 
Andrew was playing on the water table and getting the windows all wet, so I gave him a rag. He cleaned windows for 45 minutes!

Diapers and rainboots...
He must have made the connection that you wear sunglasses when mowing, because he can't mow without them!
We're enjoying our last few weeks of summer! Hopefully we can get a few more pool days in before it's over:)

Heather

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute how he takes after Nate - mowing and sunglasses, baseball, diapers and rainboots:)

    ReplyDelete