Monday, December 8, 2014

just some pictures

I don't feel like I have much to share right now, but I do always have an overabundance of pictures! Our laptop died a few weeks ago and when I brought it in to the computer repair place, I told them I didn't even care if they could fix it, I just really needed all my pictures! Thankfully the pictures were saved...the computer was not.

Andrew fell asleep sitting up because he didn't think he needed a nap that day...clearly not!
 


We found this at our local consignment store and Andrew played with it for over 6 hours the first day we set it up. Well worth it!


We are very much looking forward to Christmas and spending lots of time with family and friends!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see that Andrew loves the gingerbread girl as much as you, Heather (and if you leave it that low on the tree there's a chance someone might eat it)!

    ReplyDelete