Sunday, March 15, 2015

boy problems

 Who hasn't tried putting a hot wheels car in an exhaust pipe? Andrew tried it out this week and was not happy when his car got stuck. Nate had to fashion a "fishing pole" to pull it out. Andrew now loves catching cars with his "fishing catch", as he calls it.



 If you came checking for pictures of Taya, I'm so sorry to say that I can't share any yet! The court date for termination of her birth parents' rights got pushed back a few weeks, so hopefully it early April I can share them with you! She's growing so fast and starting to smile all the time. She's a great sleeper and most of the time is only getting up once during the night!



It was a rough week for Andrew and we're thankful it's over. He was overly tired, struck with a nasty cold and adjusting to me starting daycare at our house again. He threw more fits than I can count and I wasn't sure I could take another day of it. You'd never guess from that picture of my little angel that he fell asleep kicking the wall, after having been told numerous times to stop. Today was a huge improvement and I'm very much looking forward to having my sweet little Andrew back!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I love that little stinker's smile with his "fishing catch"!

    ReplyDelete