We are doing great and very much enjoying summer. Andrew asks to go the park all the time...either the "red park" or the "green park", which are named by him based on the color of slides at each park! His favorite thing to do is the slides and when it's time to go home, I usually hear "just a couple more times, Mom". Andrew loves playing with Taya and her lack of ability to play doesn't bother him. He lays a ball by her feet and when she happens to connect with it while moving her legs, he thinks she's kicking it to him. Taya is quite possibly one of the happiest babies I've ever known. She wakes up every morning just "talking" and looking around. As soon as she sees one of us, she gets the biggest smile on her face. She also loves Andrew and smiles for him all the time! I could go on bragging about my kids for a long time, but I'll just show you the pictures instead.
Rain or shine, Andrew loves to be outside!
He just found out his blanket was in the wash.
Taya loves bath time!
She's growing fast! She weighed 16 1/2 pounds at her last appointment!
She doesn't like tummy time, but is getting better at holding her head up!
Andrew reading a book to Taya. They both love this!
Love these two!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment