Thursday, October 8, 2015

fall is here!

This little beauty is 9 months old this week! She still only has two teeth, rolls all over the place and is just starting to get into a crawling position. She smiles at everyone, although I've found most people want to believe it's just them :) She has decided that 2:00a.m. is a fabulous time to play and apparently nap time is optional. We love her dearly!



Andrew is my little sidekick and makes me laugh every day. He loves playing outside, reading books and still spends hours every day playing with cars. He loves his little sister and quite reluctantly will share cars with her. The other day I was gone for about 30 minutes and when I came home he told me, "Mom, I'm so glad you're here". Yep, pretty sure he's always going to know how to get his way.

 This slide made me so nervous, but he loved it!
Rainy day painting!


 
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 months, Taya (said in a sing-song voice as Andrew does)! Love looking at your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete