Wednesday, October 10, 2012

three months old

Our little peanut is three months old today! We took lots of pictures today, which actually isn't different than any other day. Here's some favorites!
The 3 month onesie I made for him was a size 0-3 months, so I had to squeeze him in for a picture. He didn't seem to mind!



Andrew got this jumper from his Grandpa and Grandma Groen (wow Dad and Mom, that makes you sound much older than you really are). He loves it! The box says not to use it until they are 4 months old, but Andrew loves standing up when we are holding him so we thought we'd try it. He's a little short for it yet, which explains the box underneath.



Because he always has to know what's going on, I put him in the Bumbo while I washed dishes. We have tons of toys for him to play with in the living room, but he cries if we're not in the same room. I wonder where he learned that from? Oh yeah, it was me. Have you heard about the Bumbo being recalled because unattended children fall out of them? If you look closely you'll notice the new safety straps being used...no need to call my social worker.

Grandpa Groen loves having a bonfire when we go to Prinsburg! Here is Grandpa and Andrew at his first bonfire!

When I was handed this little bundle of joy three months ago, I couldn't imagine loving him anymore than I did in that moment. And yet every day I fall more in love with our little boy! We're SO thankful for the gift of life his birthmom gave him and for the gift of adoption that God used to place him in our family!


Heather

2 comments:

  1. Look at his thighs! LOVE baby rolls :) What a sweet little smile he has for you, Heather--loves his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a happy baby! I also love the chubby thighs!

    ReplyDelete