Thursday, January 10, 2013

6 months

Andrew turned six months old today and was in a great mood for pictures! I guess it took about 6 months for him to figure out that the quicker you smile for the camera, the sooner pictures will be over. I think it took his dad about the same amount of time to figure that out.


Andrew grabs on to everything he can reach. Gone are the days of holding him while I drink my coffee by the computer. He especially loves to get a hold of cell phones, the remote control and the ipad. It's fun to watch him play with his toys, as he can do so much more with them lately.
We're fighting the sleep battle right now...and losing badly. He's surprisingly happy for someone who sleeps so little! The same can not be said about his mom. 
He is keeping us on our toes and while exhausted, we love it!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment