Monday, February 4, 2013

It's official!

Andrew has been our son from the minute we knew he'd arrived, but today we went to the courthouse and made it official. We had many family members who were able to come celebrate with us and many more who thought of us today. The judge asked Nate and I if we had any hesitations (absolutely NOT!) and if we were ready to treat Andrew as if he were our natural born son (a thousand times YES!) and then it was done! Andrew even had a few enthusiastic yells during this time:) It was perfect!

Waiting for the hearing to begin.
The styrofoam cups were very entertaining while we waited! He has discovered his tongue this week and is always sticking it out!


Some of our wonderful family!
 

 
We're so thankful for Andrew and the wonderful blessing that he has been in our lives!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on this last night, but I guess I did something wrong. We thought of you often yesterday... Wish we could have been there! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete