He also loves riding in the wagon and the stroller. The more cars he can see the better! We've walked to the park a few times but he's much more hesitant when it comes to swings and slides. We also watched Nate play softball one evening, which I'm sure we'll do lots of this summer.
I had to add this picture too because this shirt is just perfect for him. Plus that smile is one of my very favorites!
After all of this
time playing outside, Andrew loves to splash in the bath before bedtime.
And I get to snuggle with my worn-out, wonderfully smelling baby for a
little while before he falls asleep. I love these summer days just as much as he does!
Heather
Love the "pants" shirt :) Can't wait to see you guys this summer!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to buy a small pool so save me a spot in your sun! Also, do they make that onesie in adult sizes?
ReplyDelete