Wednesday, June 5, 2013

all by myself

It's amazing how early kids learn to throw a fit. Andrew was mad because he wanted to eat his yogurt by himself tonight. He cried, screamed, banged his spoon on the tray and refused to eat. So like any good mother, I gave in and went to get my camera. You don't think that's an approved technique? Just wait and see...


Here is his mad face

 And his "I got my way" smile
 This is way more fun!

 He's even willing to share his yogurt now.
 "Yep, she's wrapped around my finger"
 So much fun doing it all by himself!
 Deciding he should actually eat the yogurt
 "Mom you were right! This is too hard. PLEASE help!"
I'm positive he learned his lesson and will just sit nicely in his high-chair and let me feed him his yogurt from now on. Look at that face...clearly he knows my method worked. Whew! So glad we caught this early and won't be dealing with tantrums anymore!

Don't judge me...it was a long day.
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment