We had a few inches of snow this week and for the first time in years, I was very excited about it! Mostly because I got new, red snow boots and couldn't wait to try them out. Andrew was much less excited about his boots and has worn his tennis shoes outside a few times instead. He doesn't like being all bundled up and really didn't like the snow falling in his face. I'm hoping after a few times he'll start to think it's fun!
He's only smiling here because he was making monkey sounds:)
Using a broom to sweep the driveway
And raking the snow...we haven't put away all our fall stuff!
Today I got five children, ages 3 and under, all dressed in coats, snow-pants, hats, mittens and boots...twice. How come there aren't awards for stuff like that?
Heather
Super cute photos and you and Andrew! I want to see the new red boots!
ReplyDeleteConcerning your award: I often wonder the same thing! :)
ReplyDelete