When I think of a way to describe my life, it is simple...blessed.
I've heard him play before and received a beautiful drawing on a card so I think he could be both!
Looks like he is pretty proud of himself, too --what fun!! Does he really return all the crayons to the tub after using them because my table has like 20 crayons on it when my boys color?!!? Maybe I should have trained them better . . .
I always knew he'd be a child prodigy.
I've heard him play before and received a beautiful drawing on a card so I think he could be both!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he is pretty proud of himself, too --what fun!! Does he really return all the crayons to the tub after using them because my table has like 20 crayons on it when my boys color?!!? Maybe I should have trained them better . . .
ReplyDeleteI always knew he'd be a child prodigy.
ReplyDelete