Andrew had a priceless reaction to a gift from his cousin, Beckham. We discovered the show Chuggington at the library and Andrew loves the dvds. Watch the video to see just how much...
| He climbed in his bag as I was packing his stuff. |
| Auntie Alicia teaching him how to take pictures |
| Snuggling with Auntie Kendra |
| Coloring with Dad |
| Cartoons with Grandma and cousin Beckham |
| He loves his new couch from G&G! |
| Playing with the trains from Uncle Josh and Aunt Alicia |
| Reading with Uncle Brett |
| Cash register with Auntie Alicia- Grandma's vintage toys are awesome! Vintage meaning our old stuff |
Since Alicia is the photographer in our family, I didn't take near as many pictures as I should. More to come:) We had a wonderful time celebrating with the Groen's and are looking forward to seeing all of Nate's family in a few short weeks.
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment