Don't you hate it when people start and blog and then fail to update it? Sorry to be one of those people! I would like to make an excuse however...my computer is broken. I am using our wonderful public library to quick check email and print out some recipes. I didn't realize how much I use my computer until I didn't have it!
Update on our adoption process: we are nearly finished with our paperwork packet! I have saved the worst for last and am now trying to finish everything up so I can hand it in to Bethany. I would like to think that is the end of paperwork, but I have a feeling more will be coming our way. We haven't heard anything back on our FBI fingerprints yet, although we really don't expect to until January. The next step of the process can't start until those are back, so I keep hoping the results come back soon!
Thanks for all your prayers and kind words of encouragement. We look forward to sharing more with you soon!
Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment