Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Paperwork Complete...for now!

We were given a very thick packet of paperwork to fill out at one of our meetings in November. My goal was to have it completed by Christmas. I dropped off my paperwork last Friday, minutes before the secretary left for the holiday break! She actually had the door locked but let me in to drop off my stuff. So that is one big thing I can check off my list! We're still waiting to hear back from the FBI about our background checks, and then we can proceed to the homestudy. Hopefully soon!

We've been getting some baby gifts from our families and friends...it's making this seem much more real to us! It's lots of fun to open them and imagine using them, but strange that we have no idea when that will be. I have been working on painting a nursery and will have pictures for you soon! Our laptop is being fixed and hopefully will be back to us soon. Until then, I'm hanging out at the library! Hope you are enjoying time with family and friends over the holidays!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment