I finally got around to cleaning up our soon to be nursery. Although to be honest, cleaning it up really meant moving the piles of junk to the next room. We don't have much in it yet, but it's clean and painted!
I went with my new favorite colors, gray and yellow! I also used my Cricut, canvas, leftover paint and scrapbook paper to make some art for the walls.
These were very easy to do and I love that the yellow matches my room perfectly! The one below was an idea I saw on pinterest using painters tape. It would have been easier with spray paint, but I didn't want to buy more paint when I had leftover from the walls. I have one more project to make for the walls and then I'll attempt to decide where to hang them all. I'm not a visual person, so I usually change my mind a few times. Nate doesn't appreciate the extra nail holes I leave however:)
As far as our adoption process, we're still waiting. I have a feeling that will be my update often. It's been 7 weeks since we submitted our FBI background checks, and they told us it's usually 8 weeks. I wonder if they know there are people like me that count out 8 weeks exactly and circle that date in their calendar? I keep hoping to hear something any day now!
Heather
I love your wall hangings - adorable! Can't wait to see everything hanging up!
ReplyDeletePam