Baby burp cloths! I bought several different kids of kids flannel and several yards of chenille and got these very cute, very absorbent cloths! Because I get tend to get carried away when starting projects, I currently have enough burp cloths for a small village. So if you have a baby sometime in the near future, you will most likely be getting a set of these:)
| Several different patterns |
| A set for a baby boy! |
| I finished it off with another piece of cloth sewed around the set. |
My husband has also been working on his own projects, so I wanted to brag about him for a minute. In the last few years he's been learning wood-working, something both his Grandpa Buys and my Grandpa Kleinhuizen enjoyed. This is a coffee mug that he made recently.
This one is his own, but he has made another for a gift! So if you're in need of a creative gift idea, you know who to call:)
Heather
Can aunts purchase these burp rags? I'd like to place an order;)
ReplyDelete